Welcome to the HAG+CR – The Human Aspects Group incorporating Community Resilience.
As members of this Professional Working Group, we are passionate about the Human Aspects of Emergency Management in both policy and practice. See the following pages.
Below is a list of committee contact information.
To ensure that humanitarian assistance is a priority in the emergency planning, response, recovery and resilience arrangements within the UK.
- To facilitate a co-ordinated approach to humanitarian assistance amongst the emergency response and resilience community.
- Promote clarity in the role and responsibilities of those organisations with a position in the humanitarian response to an emergency.
- To work with the Cabinet Office Emergency Planning College and other appropriate training organisations to develop and facilitate the most appropriate training related to the humanitarian aspects of an emergency.
- To support the development and publication (through EPS Share Point) of the most up-to-date relevant guidance on humanitarian assistance and community resilience, which considers the short, medium and longer term impact of emergencies on people.
- To represent the Emergency Planning Society regarding good practice when responding to the human aspects of major emergencies.
- To report to the Emergency Planning Society via the Professional Working Group, regarding human aspects.
Planned Meetings of the HAG+CR 2021.
Wednesday, 14 April 2021 @ 0945 On Zoom
Wednesday, 7 July 2021 @ 0945 On Zoom
Wednesday, 13 October 2021 @ 0945 On Zoom
Webinar Programme: See the Human Aspects Documents page